About Us

The ADAM LTD. that was established in 2002 in Gaziantep TURKEY. ADAM LTD is one of the leading company in the field of production and trade for yarn and knitting fabrics that professionally does business with its many years experienced and educated team.

The ADAM LTD has crowded technical team who is creative, expert, open and capable to quick adaption of innovation and trends, is very capable to develop quick solutions to meet the needs of customers.

In order to provide advantages of time, quality and price, ADAM LTD. has established representative offices, showrooms, warehouses in its main markets upon the volume of trade.  Our main markets in Europe are   Italy, Poland, Bulgaria, Greece  and our target markets are Spain and Portugal. 

The ADAM LTD that does export 90% of its production, does export more than 30 countries in the three continents, mainly to European markets. The remaining 10% of its production sold to Turkish companies that do production in Turkey and do export of all production.

Vision / Our Mission

Being an exemplary organization that created resources and values to our customers and colleagues.

The ADAM LTD has vision of one of the most powerful leading company in the field of textile and being among the most important fabric and yarn suppliers of TURKEY and EUROPA by the fully and strongly acceptance of customer’s satisfaction, high quality, efficient follow-up and fast adaptation for innovation and technologic developments trends until 2022.

Values

We are;
- Reliable,
- Human and respectful of nature,
- Emphasis on teamwork,
- Smiling,
- Dynamic,
- Comprehensible company.

CERTIFICATES

Click on the certificate you want to display in its original size.